Your roof is a critical component of your home. If your roof has sustained damage recently due to a severe storm or tornado or is just suffering from gradual wear and tear, do not hesitate to seek out dependable roof repair services. Our experts at Tier-One Roofing are ready to bring the repairs you need to keep your house warm and dry, no matter the conditions outside.
How to Tell if Your Roof Needs Repairs
It is important to look out for warning signals that your roof is in trouble. Although most people know that a roof that is leaking clearly needs help, leaks are not the only things that cause damage to roofs. In many cases, there could be internal damage that does not present itself in the form of a leak.
Some of the signals you should be aware of include:
- Dark streaking along the roof: Often, these streaks signify that moisture is gathering, and even accumulating mold and mildew.
- A roof that is sagging: This indicates that there is severe structural damage that needs immediate repairs.
- Any examples of tile damage: Roof tiles that have broken; become cracked; or are buckling, loose, curled, worn down, or missing completely will need thorough repairs from a professional.
- Plant life growing on the roof: It is never good to see your roof colored in green shades, since moss, algae, and mold accumulate on damp, rotting wood.
- Shingle granules scattered in your gutters: When granules keep falling off your roof, this means that your tiles are likely starting to deteriorate.
Contact us now at (918) 393-4682 to speak to our team about reliable roof care.
You may be surprised to discover that just because your roof is displaying some of the warning signs listed above, this does not mean that your home always needs a completely new roof. In many cases, a few patches here and there can do the trick, so long as they are applied by our highly qualified professionals.
During our free estimate, you can trust our honest technicians to let you know exactly how bad the damage is and suggest the most cost-efficient solution. If there are just a few minor problems, we can get you patched up in no time with our fast but thorough repair services. If there is more extensive damage, we will discuss the least disruptive and most affordable method for repairing your roof.
Ensuring That Your Home Is Completely Secure
Taking the time to find if the full scope of the damage has been thoroughly resolved is a critical final step of our repair process. Before we leave your house, we make sure there’s no lurking problems that could be hiding beneath the surface, ranging from structural damage to sitting water to any windblown shingles. At Tier-One Roofing, our professionals will go all the way to make sure that you and your household are completely covered by a thoroughly repaired roof.
Call us today at (918) 393-4682 or contact us online to benefit from our prompt roof repair in Tulsa.
The team at Tier-One is exactly as the name says!! I was nothing short of impressed at how quickly Tier-One was able to get to my house and get the job done. With most contractors, its delays and never-ending issues. I am pleased to say that this is not the case with Jonathan and his team! Highly recommend!Joshua F.